Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 44

Ok so I am feeling better, bout 78 % better give or take. I have been sitting on the couch writing a country song all afternoon. I have never attempted this before and I have written about a 1/4 of a song in a couple of hours. Check me out in TN untapping all kinds of hidden talents. I thinks it pretty good so far, I just can't come up with the tone, the first two lyrics are low and sad sounding and the chorus is upbeat and funny sounding. Put those sounds together and you have yourself a manic depressive country song.

The song is called "This fits"

I am now helping Jacob study for his Social Studies test. (Brandy had to go out of town for work, so I am playing the sick version of mary poppins) I just told Mason to go stand in the corner for pointing a gun at me and he told that I needed to set the timer first. lol. These kids crack me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment