Thursday, September 22, 2011

day 60 laundry fiasco

Today was a good long day at work, so this will be short blog as I just worked 11 hours.
Yesterday, I told Brandy that I want to be in charge of laundry cause I knows she despises is and she has ALOT with the 2 boys, her and me. She told me no. Because when I first got here, I did all of the household laundry while she was gone one day. Since then, she has not been able to find anything and yesterday she was cleaning out the boys closets. She thought that Jacob had a closet full of pants so she didn't buy him any this year, but it turns out that all the pants in Jacobs closet were in fact Masons (due to me putting all the clothes away) and therefore he has no pants and now has to go shopping. oopsy, sorry girl they all started looking the same I guess...

so no laundry duty for me.

I am now at my friend Kelly's house, another location I am adding to my nomad crash spots. Its a great house in Nashville that I can crash at...so I am just writing a quick blog today because I am about to fall asleep...more tomorrow..I hope, I have another double tomorrow.

Going to buy Jason Aldean/ Luke Bryan tix in the morning! woo hoo! these are the two CD's that Brandy happened to just buy and let me borrow and I LOVE them both so I am super excited!

night night

No comments:

Post a Comment