Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 46

I think I totally forgot to blog yesterday, I think the fact that Labor day came and put a screeching halt to summertime and now its a high of 56 degrees here, so that is threw me off and that is my excuse.

Yesterday was good, I got to go back to work after being off for 2 days and fill everyone in on the saga that is my life. There is this one guy named, Mike D, who cracks me up, and has been added to my 20something group of guys who crack me up. As I was leaving, I happen to have two pennies in my hand and as I was walking to the door, he asked, "are you leaving me?" I took his hand and put the two pennies in his palm, and said "not without giving you my 2 cents" and walked out. :)

So I have a potential situation that I am not looking forward to dealing with, my manager has been hitting on me and Saturday he gave me his number. Now this is where corporate bars differ from privately owned bars, this is usually against the rules. Dangit! I don't want to date him and I don't want it to be awkward, because he is a cool dude, but he is my manager and no good can come from this.....oh crap I gotta go to work....more to come this evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment