Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 47

So guess who deleted me from her facebook? my slutty ex-cousin. I guess she didn't want me to see her and my ex-man become Facebook Official, gross I just threw up in my mouth a little. Anyway, I guess I am just mad that she beat me to the punch. I will block her from being a 'follower' of this blog after she reads this...hey Brandi, hey girl...you suck at life...hope all is well....thanks for taking that nutjob off my hands, tell him I said hi and don't be offended if you don't get a Xmas card this year... ok, I am now 5-years-old and I have wasted way too much time on this subject....

On to the things that matter....um, well, I just watched Bachelor Pad, Brandy (my friend) and I have given this show way too many chances, we keep thinking that its going to get better, but it doesn't, but that does not stop us. I think I may open a book and read it tomorrow, my brain is a muscle and if I don't use it, it will turn to mush, so that's the new plain, prevent mush brain.

ok well I am currently in the middle of a texting convo with this dude and we are discussing life and all its glory in a deep manner...I am pretending to be all deep and philosophical, but really I am quoting lines from "How to Lose a guy in 10 Days"

its the best.
good night

No comments:

Post a Comment