Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 46, the day I start using titles

So when I started this blog, I swore I was not going to talk about whores or people who have betrayed me. I am only going to talk about the people who matter in my life. When I started this blog, I didn't think I was going to talk about my family members who like to pull Jerry Springer BS and sleep with a guy, who I thought at one point in my life, was my guy. I actaually thought, if you invited your twin cousin down from St. Louis for a fun weekend away from her own drama, that it would in fact, be a fun weekend with no drama. Little did I know that this fun weekend would cost me one cousin and the guy that I had been speaking so kindly about to all my friends.

Normally, when my twin cousin, my blood, my girl, my friend for life, tells me that the same guy I happen to be involved with the week before, may be in love with her, and this past week with him has been amazing, typically I am very happy for her. And on a typical Saturday, when my twin cousin, my blood, my family, my friend for life tells me that she is afraid that I will never speak to her again because she betrayed me, lied to me and made me feel stupid, typically, I would tell her everything will be okay. I have heard that blood is thicker than water, but is betrayal thicker than loyalty? Maybe, when you are in a family, all rules of loyalty do not apply. Maybe, certain twin cousins should get a free pass if they they think a guy is in love with her after two weeks.I think all common decency should go out the window in the name of love. And, if a guy is in love with you one second after he tells your twin cousin that he and her are a "good fit" and "everything happens for a reason" than you should absolutely take advantage of that situation.(I am sure that if you happen to have a boyfriend for the past 2 1/2 years, he will understand too). Why should people be with one person at a time? That is just silly. And why should you settle for one person, when you can have your cousin's boy too? It makes sense, it is a numbers game after all, play the odds I say. Ok then, one day I am going to start a blog that is a sounding board for the people that have done me dirty, until then, I am just gonna keep it simple and write about the people who matter in my life and who will never actually make me say the words, "hey cousin, please don't sleep with my man."

No comments:

Post a Comment