Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 51

Today I went to see if I needed to rotate my tires, I had them rotated 2 months ago, they said I was probably good, then they checked my records, um I have driven 6000 miles in 2 months!! so yes, they rotated my tires.

Then, I went on a  POF date, at 4pm ,geriatric style :) He is an IT guy for the military, some kinda Black Ops High Security Clearance crap that he "couldn't talk about."  Long story short, he said he doesn't like people, that he is not a people person, he didn't ask me hardly any questions, just talked about himself, was monotone, seemed to be completely negative. so bye! see ya, wouldn't wanna be ya.

Speaking of negative, I have had a few people reach out to me about the fact that I have been so negative about my cousin, I am sorry, but I needed a week to go through all the emotions that I needed to go through, I won't bore you with the fact that I cried almost everyday, that I was sad when things would happen during the day that I normally would text her about and couldn't, but I am truly over it, I have blocked her from this blog and I have moved on and I am ok. So Thanks for all of your support, I am no longer bitter, I am good, and life is good!

When I was out the other night, this guy asked me what I did for a living and I said I was an aspiring bartender. hahahaha. That was my way of changing the subject :)

When I was at work the other day doing a whole lotta nothing, I let my work girlfriends in on the fact that I have a baby crush on Mike D, they all gave me the thumbs up to pursue it. This one girl let me in on some things that he loves, two of them are M &M's and diet coke. She also has let me in his fav band, who by the way, I have never heard of and by the way, I will be learning at least one song and will be whistling it as he walks by, while eating M&M's, sipping on diet coke and just watch him fall in love.... ha its gonna be great!
 :) Friday is the day I work with him next, so stay tuned as I plan, plot and pounce......

No comments:

Post a Comment