Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 54

Just got done working a double. It was slow during the day, but I met my first famous person! Heidi Newfield, she is a country singer and used to be in the band Trick Pony (she sang Johnny and June) I didn't know she was famous when I first started waiting on her and what I am assuming is her manager, Don. I just started talking to them and was making them laugh. I told her I loved her look and the fact that she was sipping on Crown Royal neat along with a beer while she eating her chicken sandwich gave her an edge. I overheard them talking about music and such so I started doing research on "Heidi" I googled Heidi Nashville Concert pics to see if I could find out who she was and it worked! So I went up to the table to give them the check and asked her when I would see her on stage again like I knew who she was the entire time. She said, soon girl soon, thats what we were just talking about and to just keep checking her website. I told her I would love to see her up on that stage again..hehe. The check was $50 and her manager gave me $100 bill and told me to keep the change...um ok thanks... from your biggest fan!

So that was the highlight of my day, I am all kinds of tired and I know there is something I am forgetting but I can't think straight after my 12 hour day.

All I can say is that I am very happy I moved up here, I really love it! The people make the city and I am excited to keep on my journey of making a sweet little life in Tennessee.

No comments:

Post a Comment