Wednesday, November 16, 2011

day 100!! mile marker 100

ha, so I just got off the phone with a dude from POF...(I know Marybeth, I said I stopped with the online crap, but I got bored) So me and this guy have been emailing for awhile, he said I was the first girl he came across that didn't look all strung out waking up in an Ed Hardy T-shirt, so I went along with it. He was making me laugh...VERY RARE! So we moved the relationship to texting, I told him I wasn't ready for voice on voice action, so we have been texting, and he is still making me laugh. He finally asked if I was really a man since I wouldn't call him, so I did. Actually, I called him after he said he was cooking bacon naked, I told him that was a very bad idea, so I called to prove to him I wasn't a man and to check on his burn marks from the grease splatter. Turns out he was kidding and all was good. We talked for 40 minutes, well I laughed for about 20 because he was joking around with me like he known me for years. He said I was throwing him off with my voice, he said I don't sound like my picture, that I sound like a little kid from the north...um, ok whatever, I almost said "you sound like Earnest, you know what I mean Vern?" but I let that slide. I was my complete self, just saying whatever came to mind. He had me belly laughing a couple of times cause he was totally calling me out on a few things, anyway, it was good and refreshing. I have been called a yankee a few times in Tennessee and I get very upset, like I bow up on people who say I sound like a yankee. I get all defensive because it doesn't make any sense, I just caulk it up to the fact that these boys are so southern country that I sound northern to them....I guess that's what it is....I lived in GA for 26 years for Pete sakes!

Today was a good and long day at work, I am super busy and I love it. Rusty took me out to lunch and Kelly took me out to dinner, I love my friends! They all make sure I eat!

I was driving to work this morning and I pictured me moving into a place in a couple of weeks, it was the first time I saw a light at the end of the tunnel and it made me cry.....I think I might also be hormonal...nevertheless, I had a moment....and now I am going to bed with a smile...

No comments:

Post a Comment