Tuesday, November 1, 2011

day 86....its been too long!

hey hey hey! I have been on hiatus due to the fact that I still don't have a laptop. I honestly feel sorta depressed, I think that it really is therapy when I tell everyone how my day went, I now see what a difference it makes to not blog. This is my tunnel to my world, I know that everyone is just a phone call away, but this is my outlet during my transition into my new life in Middle Tennessee...my new efficient way of communication to all of my favorite people. and if you are reading this, you are my favorite.

Last weekend, I had a fun time in Atlanta, but I realized that it takes a toll on me to pop in and out of town over a weekend. The next time I come in town, it will have to be over Thanksgiving. Then, I can spend a few days instead of a day and a half and I can spend it with my family, I miss them!!!(not that it wasn't a joy to see a few of my closest amigos....thanks to Kelly for driving and to MB for putting me up and to rest...xoxoxoxox, Christine made me take a shower before I went to bed, we put black hair dye in our hair because we were devil's....it was a tribute to Josh's band, they were all Devils and they played at the Halloween party. Patty was dressed as a good sport....:)

Kelly and I drove back Sunday and I managed to watch the Steelers beat the Patriots, that was awesome!! That's never any easy task for any team, so go Stees! I spent last night at Aimee's while she was out of town. SO, here it is, Halloween and I am by myself, which was fine, but the night was a long night. I went to sleep early, took some Excedrin PM and went to bed. Well, as most people know, I am a freaker, I can easily freak myself out when I am home alone, especially when I am not at my own home. I was having some weird dreams and I woke up to one of Aimee's cats staring at me in the bed!!! I woke up on Halloween night with two green cat eye's in my face!!! I started screaming and had to come downstairs and watch TV to shake it off. Then I got the nerve to go back upstairs to go back to sleep. Guess what, I had nightmares the rest of the night, I came downstairs two more times to chase the bad guys in my head away. For those who sleep through the night, don't take it for granted....just sayin....

Ok good night....oh wait, GO DAWGS!! they beat Florida, finally!....needless to say...we don't miss Tebow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment