Monday, November 28, 2011

day 109

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!ok ok, I am still waiting on pins and needles on whether I get into my apartment or not. I THINK i will find out tomorrow. Its pure agony. Apparently its a lot harder than I thought to get into an apartment these days. I feel like I am trying to get accepted into the penthouse suite on top of a New York fancy apartment building on the upper west side. I just don't get, I have provided everything but my soul. I had one unknown blemish on my record that just surfaced and was a product of sharing a lease in my past life and it has caused mucho stress. Many many hoops have stood in my way( which is weird because I thought you were supposed to jump through hoops, not let them stand in your way) to get this far and now I just wait. Tomorrow will be D-day and then I can start shopping for utilities (hopefully) Its a fire drill, I am supposed to move in Saturday and I have yet to have the green light to pull the trigger on a step that is 4 days away. I have decided against taking the pitt bull, I don't think i am ready to raise anything but myself, much less a dog that requires me to act like the grand master dog whisperer.

Work keeps me busy enough at least, today I began learning some software call Xactimate, that's how we write out estimates for the rebuilds. I learned how to draw a sketch of the condo that we are about to rebuild. I learned how to draw the dimensions and how to create each room using the measurements that the guys got in the field, its actually really cool. The past two weeks I have been learning to use Quickbooks, I can now write PO's, invoices and how to log in receipts. I love it! I am really interested in everything that I am learning and am excited everyday on what I can learn and then bring to the table.

I am still texting back and forth with Ed Hardy, he is still a crack up, we are actually texting right now and he just called me awkward. He says I say the most random shit. I told him that was sweet. and then he said I make him snicker. for the past two nights we texted for like 4 and 5 hours, he thinks it pitiful and he says he now texts more than his teenage daughter and its sad. The other night he asked if I was stalking him, I said no but I liked the shirt he had on, he said I wore it just for you. We are 100% sarcastic and I love it. I am in no hurry, one step at a time, baby steps.Awkwardness first.

No comments:

Post a Comment