Friday, November 4, 2011

day 89 in the country

I am at my country home, I so love coming here on the weekends, its my home. I think I may even come here when I get a place (hey brandy you are never getting rid of me).  I had a good day at work...getting to know the folks and my day to day stuff more and more everyday and I really love it. Brandy and I watched the movie "Crazy Stupid Love" with Ryan Gosling, hubba hubba, so so so hot. It was cute, exactly what I wanted to do tonight. Now I am going to bed for at least 12 hours, fingers crossed. We watch Real House Wives of Beverly Hills, it was so annoying we turned it off, they were having a spa day and were fighting, who does that? Then we tried New Jersey House Wives Reunion, turned that off too, I guess we will try the Atlanta House Wives tomorrow hopefully they won't disappoint. Ok so not much to report. I can't decide if its a good idea to talk about my work folks yet, don't know who is watching, so for now, I love them all, hey y'all! I am going to bed, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment