Saturday, November 5, 2011

day 90...oopsy

The only reason I am blogging about this is because Brandy said if I didn't, she would put it on Facebook.

Me and Brandy's convo about football:

Brandy: I like the Bears
Me: Why?
Brandy: Because my Grandpa liked the Bears because back in the day Indiana didn't have a team and now they do
Me: Indiana doesn't have a team...
Brandy: Um yes they do, the Colts
Me: They are not from Indiana
Brandy: YES they are the Indianapolis Colts, where do you think they come from???
Me: I don't know but not Indiana
Brandy: They are the INDIANApolis Colts!!! Again, where do you think Indianapolis is????
Me: I don't know I never really thought about it
Brandy: ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?
Me: LOL sorry I never thought about it
Brandy: INDIANApolis!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
Me: Whatever LOL LOL LOL

Ok so that makes sense and I am a retard. we are not discussing it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment