Thursday, November 10, 2011

day 95 mouse drama~

OMG I can't even go into my day right now. I just went through a traumatic experience! I just witnessed a mouse in the house! The cat was playing with a mouse in the living room! I watched it take the mouse it its mouth, spit it out, bat it around and repeat! I called Brandy and Sarah during this moment of crisis and Brandy asked if I was being held at gun point and Sarah asked if I had gotten in a car accident...so I guess I was being a little dramatic, but hello, I am watching a game of cat and mouse in the living room and I did not enjoy! So long story short, I sacked up, got some Tupperware and trapped the mouse, grabbed a broom, a dust pan and swept it into the pan, ran outside and threw it into the driveway. SHEE-RA! the master of the universe! Why am I always dealing with mice drama?! Brandy thinks I should just accept the fact that field mice are alive and well and will show up in your home ready or not...um ok, well I don't accept that.

Anyway, my presentation didn't happen,  I was all ready and was never called to the stage, long story short, it was postponed. Whatever, my day was too busy to worry about it, busy in a good way, I am now learning  enough to be productively busy and that feels good.

Sarah got some good news, but wait, I shouldn't reveal it, I didn't get the green light...I need to check that out just in case..

I am now busy texting a cute boy from POF, my last attempt at online dating...he is my age, with a 15-year-old child..you do the math...but he is actually funny...he said he has never spent this much time talking to a homeless person and he had served them dinner at a soup kitchen on Thanksgiving..ha!

I do wanna give a shout out to my friend Clare from college. She has always been a my fav of mine, she is hilarious and totally a bag of laidbackfun. She sent me a sweet message yesterday on FB, she said I made living out of a car and eating out of a bag sound appealing and I should just keep on keepin on! I love that, I will girl! Love you, see you at the next reunion!

ok I have to go clean, Kelly will be home tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment