Tuesday, November 22, 2011

day 104

my life is about hurdles. jumping over them, one by one. I am faced with another hurdle and I don't feel like jumping, I feel like crawling over it, I am tired, I am tired of jumping. I feel blue and I just want one block of easy street, that is all I am asking. I don't really wanna talk about my new road block, I just want it to go away. I am strong, but right now I am tired. When does it stop? I honestly have not been stressed out since I moved to Tennessee. I have been rolling with it, going with the flow and trying to create a life for myself and feeling great about every step. But last night and tonight I feel discouraged. I know that I will get through it, like I get through everything. I know I am being a little dramatic, but this is how I feel. I don't want to disclose what happened, I just want to work through it and come back a stronger person. If what won't kill you makes you stronger were true, I am giving the Incredible Hulk an run for his money.

No comments:

Post a Comment