Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 110...homestretch!

Well...I am excited! I went and looked at my new place again, I love it! Its so much bigger than my apartment in Brookhaven. I got my power and my cable all squared away (the only two bills I will have to pay what what) My carpet is brown and my couch is chocolate, so some color must be thrown in the mix. I also got some potentially exciting news today. The manager of the Servpro knows that I am moving and pointed out that we have a lot of random pieces of furniture in the warehouse that the company now owns. Its stuff that wasn't salvageable when people had a flood or a fire, meaning their insurance gave them money to buy new stuff, so the old stuff (nice stuff), out of several houses, is just sitting, potentially up for grabs. I am going to talk to the owner and see what kind of deal I can work out on scoring a chest of drawers, end tables, and artwork...we'll see! Its just sitting there, might as well give it to me or sell it to me for like $5.

I told Ed Hardy I wrote a blog and that his name was mentioned a few times. He then called me mean when I told him he couldn't read it. I told him he would have to actually meet me in person and get to know me before I let him read it, its for his own safety. We don't want him to running for the hills just yet. He needs to get to know me before he realalizes that I do not have a clue where to place a comma. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment