Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 108 Sunday

ok so Thanksgiving is over, I survived a Thanksgiving with no preservatives, sugar, or processed food and  shots of not whiskey but vegetable pulp....mmmmmmm! (my mom literally came down to the gym in their basement and we all took shots of green pulp.) Ha, yes, my family has gone completely granola and my body was confused! But it’s a good way to live; maybe I will pick up some good habits from this experience. It was great spending time with my loonytoons family, I liked walking with my dad, training with my bro and laying with my mom in her bed, watching hours of Dexter re-runs, nothing like watching a guy chop a another guy into several pieces with a bone saw to keep a family close.

I left yesterday and met Brandy back here at the house and kicked backed and relaxed. I loved being off of work, it was the first time I have had a paid holiday in 2 years, so that was cool. Brandy and I were supposed to go to the Titans game but opted to not go sit in the rain and went and ate Mexican instead. We celebrated her birthday today; I made her French toast, ate Mexican and then watched 2 movies back to back, great day and all in all a great Thanksgiving break! Now I must get ready for the week and watch the Stees!!!! Lets go Steelers!

No comments:

Post a Comment