Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 102...loco

I talked to my Ed Hardy guy again last night. That's what he is in my phone and I will refer to him as such. He honestly cracks me up...I laugh more than I talk when we are on the phone....that is huge!! His voice and the way he talks still throws me off but I finally figured out who he sounds, its a combination of Earnest P Worrell and Joe Pesci. Last night I told him he sounded like an auctioneer from Chicago. He likes my random texts, so I was watching the movie "Horrible Bosses" tonight and the saying "batshit crazy" came up and so I texted him saying that I love that saying. I am at Aimee's, she is at work and said I could stay here. I spent the first hour  trying to figure out how to turn off the Closed Caption on her TV, so annoying, but I finally figured it out. So I still haven't gotten a response from Ed Hardy and I am thinking of texting him and telling him that text was not meant for him....or I may just let him think I am batshit crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment