Sunday, November 20, 2011

day 103 Sunday, the day of rest

I am so tired, from what I don't know. The only thing I did today was drop my deposit off along with my application. Everyone cross your fingers that everything goes smoothly with processing my application tomorrow...no whammies no whammies. Other than that, I was completely useless, I watched TV all day after Brandy filled our bellies with biscuits and gravy, she left, then Kelly ordered pizza, then made cookies. Oh and the sweetie that she is, washed, dried and folded my laundry that I slipped in her laundry basket. So, this was nice relaxing day and I am sure I gained at least 2 more lbs. Tomorrow I will figure out a way to work out...I am saying it right now, so I will be held accountable. I need structure and discipline on the fitness front or I am gonna have to buy all new clothes because I am seriously testing out the strength of the buttons on all of my pants. Ok I must go to bed, I need to mentally prepare myself to cram 5 days worth of work into 3 day and then head to my family's for Thanksgiving. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment