Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 92 Monday

So my laptop miraculously repaired itself! yay! I turned it on for the 5th time to see what would happen and it turned on! I guess it just needed a break, I get it. I am glad the break is over, welcome back laptop.

I am sick sick sick over the heartbreaking loss of the Steeler game against stupid Baltimore last night. It was the best game I've seen in a really long time, it was a freakin battle! Back and forth back and forth and not one dull moment. With only SECONDS left in the game, this torpedo came out of nowhere straight into the endzone from their dumb quarterback and we lost. sucks, Ben did such a good job too, we should of won and we should be leading our division! But life goes on and so does the season.

Work was good, but I am finding out everyday just how ADD i really am, I have got to figure out a way to get it under control. I have shiny ball syndrome and it needs to stop!

I just got done telling Elisabeth that I may not be able to afford to be a bridesmaid in her wedding because of my current status in life. She was so cool about it, she said to play it by ear because its not until May, oh ok, I thought it was in March, and then she made me put it in my calendar, so I wouldn't show up in March :) She said as long as I show up on the day of the wedding, all will be good. Thanks for understanding girl you are awesome! Her fiance has like 12 groomsmen and she has like 5, so I won't be throwing off the balance or anything, but I will play it by ear. I would love to stand up for her and Jim, but I don't want to be a dead-beat bridesmaid either, so we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment