Wednesday, November 9, 2011

day 94...CMAs!

Today was good....after work Allie and I walked around downtown Nashville watching everyone pour into the Bridgestone for CMA's. We just wanted to soak up some atmosphere...we went to the Red Carpet and all we saw were some no names stragglers...we did see this one blond march down the red carpet all alone with her head down, didn't know who she was until I just saw her on TV, Erin Andrews! She was presenting, maybe she was holding her head down in case she had another stalker in the crowd. So now I am watching the CMA's and Blake Shelton just won! Its seems like only yesterday when I was cleaning the salt shakers just to get a good look at him. I love country music...I can't wait to get settled in the city and really explore what this city has to offer...first stop..Country Music Hall of Fame. Hank Williams has something goin on there that I must see. Still on the search for the perfect spot and I cannot wait!

Oh I cut through the alley behind Blackstone and saw all of my old homies standing out back smoking....Mike D, Max, Jenny, Justin and Maggie....it was good to see them, I do miss them..they all hugged me....they are a good group of people. The last time I talked to Mike D was when I was badgering him via text when the Steelers beat his hometown team...the Pats. He was not amused.  Ha! He is still super cute regardless.

ok, must go to bed, I have my presentation in the morning....wish me luck...should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment