Wednesday, August 31, 2011

day 43

Well my throat got a lost worse over the past 24 hours, I literally couldn't swallow and my throat felt like it was closing up last night. Today I feel like I swallowed a spiked baseball and it is now stuck in my throat. I finally went to the clinic at Walgreens, and this really nice doctor said I had strep throat. I was kinda relieved, I was thinking it was a tumor. She asked me to rate my pain from 1-10, I said 10 and she said ok you need to go to the ER and so I quickly changed my answer to 9. I was very impressed with this clinic. I used my insurance and it didn't cost me a dime (so far) and it was a better than the doctor because they didn't try to get me out in and out of there as soon as possible, she actually took the time to answer all of my questions. And she gave me some advice, she told me I needed to chill. She saw me freaking out about my potential tumor in my throat and she could see I was a little spastic, so she said "girl you need to chill" Ok, thanks I will work on that, I mean I was in there for 30 minutes and she called me out, wow.

So now I am laying on an air mattress in the living room texting Brandy (who is in the kitchen) because it hurts to talk. She is taking good care of me. Ok I gotta go GARGLE salt water.

No comments:

Post a Comment