Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 111 2nd to the last day of being a nomad!

So Ed Hardy, ok I am going to start using his real name, Donnie Mac. So DM, told me he googled me, and then he had to get off the phone cause he was at work. Holy crap! Who is the heck knows whats he found out. So I googled myself, to see whats going on with Stephanie Baswell. I learned a lot about my self, I had completly forgotten that I won a Telly Award in college for producing, directing, editing a documentary about my 70-year-old friend Mary Jane Taft in college. She was in my ceramics class and she was so cool, her life was so interesting, I made a documentary and while I was getting to know her, I found out she was a friends of my parents! Who know? Crazy! She was the grand-daughter of President Taft, her mom was involved in the plot to kill Hitler and she had miniature horses, a documentary was in order!

I also found all the races that I ran, the marathon, the 1/2 marathon, a 10K, the 5k Fallen Hero's race I ran with Sarah and a few other random races. I found out that there is a Stephanie Baswell in MN and TX weird. and just basic info on High School (McEachern) and college (Reinhardt). So it was pretty cool to google myself, no mentions of court appearances or mugshots so all is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment