Thursday, December 15, 2011

121..what what

I had worst day, but not no mo! I have been chillin, watching the Ghetto Housewives of Atlanta on the reeecord  and talking to some of my girls from the ATL. Another video just surfaced... I am dancing to Ice Ice Baby....seriously... you secret Smart Phone users are killing me! I must be having a good time in ol Nashville...dancing and singing, singing and dancing and all. My girl Casey is coming up soon to go honky tonkin, I can't wait! Hey girl, miss you and our body pump classes! My ass misses them too! It has taken on a life of its own...me and Sheree from Real Housewives are neck and neck.

Ok can we just go over the fact that I still don't have a working shower?! Lets review: I have not been able to take over a 4 min and 53 sec shower since I moved in. I took 3 showers on Sunday just to get the job done (1 part face/body, one part hair and one part shave) I literally spent all day Sunday taking showers...wtf....that's not normal. They supposedly installed a new water heater yesterday, um I get up early all excited to take a nice long hot shower and after 3 minutes I am PISSED!!! I can't remember the last time I had time to even put conditioner in my hair! I mean I get the expression "you get what you pay for", but seriously, I think $40 a month for a water bill should include an F'ing shower!

Ok, I now have to go figure out how to iron my shirt without an iron or a dryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment