Friday, December 30, 2011

Day 130 the day before the last day of the year

I didn't feel like blogging last night and I woke up feeling like a slacker. I have The Bert Show on right now and they are talking to a Pet Psychic.

 I started reading Angelogy (A richly Allusive and vividly staged...sensual intelligent, terrifically clever thriller) I think that thanslates into humans gettin it on with Angels..I will let you know....

ah crap, I have to get in the shower.....more later...like after work...I am gonna love today....its Friday and the New Year is approaching and that is exciting. In with the good out with the bad. Breathe in and breathe out. That's what I am gonna do at the stroke of midnight tomorrow night.

Oh am I worked out for the 2nd time in 2 days....someone give me a metal! I now have to listen to this pet psychic...its very bizarre. She is asking some cats and dogs some questions and they are answering this lady in her head.

No comments:

Post a Comment