Sunday, December 4, 2011

day 113....camping out...in my living room

Ok, first and foremost, my dad is out of the hospital and he doing just fine, he had every test done imaginable and they couldn't find anything...again! So they are chalking it up to a migraine without the headache...whatever, he is healthy as a horse and that's all that matters.

2nd, I am in my new place!!! yee haw! I am now chillin on my air mattress waching TV and talking to all of you...I couldn't be happier. I don't even care that the sprayer on the sink is broken, the toilet runs constantly, the screen door fell off, the dishwasher is broken, the tub won't drain and I have popcorn with no microwave, all of that can be fixed. Oh and I am fairly certain there is hole under the carpet in my bedroom, well there is no bed in it, so for now its just a room.

Ok if I don't sound like myself its not my fault, its Ed Hardy, he found my blog and now I am trying to pretend he is not in the audience (hey Donnie). Seriously, you know how you sometimes have to pretend everyone in the audience is in their underwear so you will not be so nervous, that its supposed to help you relax and be yourself when you are on stage? Well I am just gonna have to pretend he is in his underwear. Its all my fault really, he said he was going to start calling me Gypsy and I got all paranoid that he already knew about my blog, so I freaked out and practically spelled out the link myself. He said he read all the posts that he was mentioned in and he just texted me saying he was disappointed that "his blog" wasn't updated yesterday, ha.  This is a first...I am literally writing in my diary about a boy that the boy is now reading, oh well at this rate we are never going to meet anyway, he is like scared to ask me out. :)

Ok before I go, I want to give a shout out to my good friend Stewart. Back in April, I was complaining about my job and my life in general, the fact that I felt like I was drowning in Atlanta, that I needed a change of scenery and I that I wanted to move to Nashville. Stewart then sat me down, gave me a pep talk, made me develop an action plan and then told me to execute the plan. He made me come up with a target move date (July) and follow through, just do it he said, there is nothing holding you back but yourself. That's exactly what I did, I moved to TN July 15th, and in 4 1/2 months, I got a job in my industry that I love, an apartment and I have never looked back. I love my decision and my new city. I am thankful for Stewart making me believe I can do what ever I want just by executing the plan. Thanks Stewart!

No comments:

Post a Comment