Saturday, December 31, 2011

day 131 Happy New Year!!

WHAT A YEAR THIS HAS BEEN!

 This New Year’s Eve marks the end of a slew of experiences that made me a stronger person, some negative, some positive and some a little of both. The good thing about experiences is that they are past tense and typically created an opportunity to learn something (I learn daily). If you don't have experiences you don't have a story to tell. I have a story to tell and I am excited to see to how the next chapter will play out in this brand NEW YEAR.

I think it’s funny that it’s my first NYE in Nashville and I am going to Manchester instead. Me and Kelly are heading to Brandy’s for the night (we call ourselves the half circle) and I wouldn't have it any other way. We are gonna celebrate and bring in the new year with fire! Bon fire, fireworks, fire chili, fire water, I am all fired up, I just hope we don't need a fire hose! They say that your year will reflect the moment you are having at the stroke of mid-night. I think that I am gonna roll around in a stack of ones, just hope they don’t catch on fire.

FIRE FIRE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment