Monday, December 26, 2011

Day 127....post Christmas

If are a single woman, living on your own, there comes a point when you have to admit your strengths and weaknesses. Today my weakness was giving myself a mani/pedi.  Typically, I let other people do this for me, but in the spirit of moving and Christmas expenses, I decided I was gonna cut that corner and do them myself. Um well, one word, WEAKNESS, I have this file-thing that has 4 sides, one of the sides says "Course" they should of named it "Saw" my nails are now are sawed-off and my manicure is pretty much null and void. The pedicure, well, the polish will wash off the sides of my toes in the shower, so it has hope.  Let’s talk about my new STRENGHT, cooking, I made myself another amazing dinner, courtesy of George Foreman. Delicious turkey burgers with a side of spinach…success!!

I just came from Brandy's house, I joined her for Christmas. She found herself all by her lonesome after her dog so kindly locked her out of her own car while getting gas. It was Christmas Eve and she was heading down to Georgia to spend Christmas with her family after she spent an early Christmas with her two boys. I am sure her dog, Kilo, did not think it was so funny four hours later when road side assistance decided to show up and unlock the car. I am guessing Brandy didn't think it was all that funny either, she finally got on the road and the dog had a bout with diarrhea every 15 minutes in the car. Brandy made the decision to turn around and spend Christmas in Morrison, Tennessee. I joined her on Christmas; we sat around, laugh, talked and watched lots of racy, bloody, and ridiculous movies….Merry Christmas!

All in all, a very fun and memorable Christmas vacation, thank you to all of my awesome friends and family…u all keep me laughing……laughing keeps the skin tight, the mood light and I will now recite the prayer my dad gave before we ate Christmas dinner, “In God we Trust, everyone else pays cash”

No comments:

Post a Comment