Monday, December 5, 2011

day 114

Not much to report, it was good day, I always consider it a good day when the police don't show up at my work and cart me off to the clink.... our receptionist was not so lucky. I guess no one told her that is not okay to charge $60K to someone else's credit card...oopsy, guess we will have to find someone else to answer the phones...I just hope she wasn't my secret santa...

SO I just got my computer to work, it will probably F up again in a minute so I better type fast. My place is quite cozy, the sound of the running toilet is soothing and the candle kinda covers up the motel smell...but I am not complaining about one thing, its all funny and all good, especially since it didn't take me 2.5 hours to get to work this morning. I am now watching this movie about a man in a boat who likes Chardonnay/white zin mix, its pretty funny. I really don't have anything to say right now, I am honestly just typing because I can, about an hour ago I couldn't and I threw a little tantrum.  I spent the last few hours fixing my computer and texting this one guy, he is now taking a bubble bath, so I am blogging about nothing. I think its time to watch more of this man in a boat movie. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment