Monday, December 12, 2011

day 119...post date

OK so I can't believe I am about to blog about a date with a boy who is going to read this...so jacked up. Now I can't say that I think he is so dreamy and dashing, so I am gonna just write what he told me to say...he is charming, good looking and something to do with sliced bread. I guess I can also add that we had a great time. First off, he picked me up and didn't kill me or stash me in the closet, 2nd, he opened the car door for me! (I really can't remember the last time that happened so I didn't know how to react, but I liked it). 3rd, we got along great, it was pretty effortless (not like some people who used to make me work my ass off just to have a 2 way conversation) I didn't feel like I was talking to a tree at all and that was nice. We laughed and had more conversations about nothing. I think he had a good time too because we are going out for Sushi tomorrow night. So to sum up, he looked like his pics, he was brutally honest at all times and is not afraid to call me out on anything, which makes me laugh and this is good in my book.

I am excited to see him again and I wish he weren't reading this,but I vowed that I would give selective, semi-full disclosure almost at all times.

I am exhausted! I have to go to bed and catch up on some sleep. OH but wait, I may need to mention that a guy at work (on the Servpro side) got in trouble today for peeing in another guys coffee. Um yes that's right, twice! It was all over a girl they both were trying to date at work.  This guy urinated in another guys coffee, admitted it and he didn't even get his ass beat. WTF, he didn't even get fired, just got a "talking to". Man I would of loved to be a fly on that wall during this convo. The owner of the company has to actually tell another grown-ass man that it is against company policy to pee in another dude's beverage and that his behavior, while frowned upon, is not subject to termination. So he didn't have to go home and tell his wife that he got fired for being disgusting and the reason behind it has to do with a spat over his mistress and his 5 kids will have Christmas after all. This place is kooky!

No comments:

Post a Comment