Saturday, December 24, 2011

day 126...Christmas Eve

I arrived yesterday at The Baswell Compound, home of the Granola Griswolds. So far today, I woke up to my mom making homemade granola (naturally) and then went on a power walk with my dad around the property. That dude is in excellent shape, I kept thinking that we should stop but the 64-year-old man had a different plan, which was fine with me, whip me into shape! I need it! On our walk I was telling him that I wanted to stay away from the gossip at work, that nothing good can come of it and he said gossipers are liars and thieves. "They lie about you and steal your serenity." Ok I can go along with that, so that is my new goal, stay naive to the gossip. After about 2 miles of up and down hills, it was time for a bubble bath. My mom drew me a bubble bath, she used her own special concoction of Rosemary, Lavender, Ala Vera and Lemons that she grew herself in her own garden. It you don't mind the occasional twig/leaf floating by, it was quite nice and now I smell like a meadow. I then let my mom talk me into giving me a facial, using one raw egg and one orange peel. Actually not gonna knock it, my skin feels amazing but the process is a work in progress. I just had some homemade vegetable soup that I am sure was the result of juicing something, again, if you don't mind the occasional twig/leaf it’s all good. SO if I don't turn into a bean sprout, I should leave here feeling like a new person. My mom just made me a green tea/orange infusion, things are about to get wild! Ok I seriously go gotta go start my Christmas shopping, I know I have a few hours before the stores close, but I don't wanna procrastinate and wait til the last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment