Monday, December 19, 2011

day 123...part 2

Ok so I just got off the phone with the girls. It was so good to catch up conference call style. We opened our goals that we all wrote down last Christmas that we wanted to accomplish for the upcoming year, along with one memory, we sealed them up, hid them away and just now opened them. I used to do this with Sarah, G, and Den every year, but that died out. They opened and read my goals that I wrote down this time last year:

1. Take care of  my skin, ie stop rubbing my make-up on and off of my eyes, creating wrinkles
 Nope didn't do it
2. Pay off all debt.
 Nope didn't do that either
3. Learn Spanish.
No comprende

My memory: Spending Josh's birthday (Christine's husband) at a restaurant on the beach with all my peeps and me wearing a weave that I bought from the gas station on the drive down.

Patti's memory: me doing the Superman Dance on stage in Destin

Christine's memory: Christin burning my hair with a match while I was sitting down  on the deck minding my own business (she lit a cigarette, the head of the match went flying and landed on my head) everyone just happened to be looking at me when this happened, so it was pretty funny as I went into freak out mode.

Alicia's memory: a hodge podge of stuff

(every one's memory has me in it, that kinda makes me smile)

So now I have to come up with all new goals that I am not going to do,fold em up and mail them to Patti for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment