Tuesday, December 27, 2011

day 128..

I am cracking up right now...there is this website about Atlanta and all the hotspots, where to go, who to see, where to go on NYE blah blah blah...well Lindsey and I made the homepage of this website like 9 years ago. I just looked up the site and our picture is still on the homepage... 9 years later! Why???!!! Lindsay looks fabulous, I sort of resemble Miss Piggy, so me pointing this out to everyone is just funny and I am ok with that...www.sheeratlanta.com 

Kelly came over tonight, I made her dinner, she almost fell over when she walked in, I have appetizers on display and me in the kitchen making dinner all domestic like. Stanger things have happened I am sure of it.

Nothing really all that exciting to report, BUT I do have to start thinking about my New Year’s Eve plans and what I am going to do with myself in my new city....


No comments:

Post a Comment