Thursday, December 8, 2011

day 116...ok day

ok ok ok, I am in a holding pattern. WTF, the dudes came over to fix my toilet today and they clearly made some adjustments. Instead of it running constantly, it now runs in 3 second spurts every 3 seconds. Good job guys. I guess I will just have to fix it myself.

D. Mac called me home body, um guess what, hell yes I'm a homebody, and guess why? Typically when a homeless person gets a home, he or she would like to spend time taking in the fact that he or she is no longer homeless! My plan was to sit still for one week in my new home, just soak it up and chill, truth be told, I am done soakin, and I am getting a bit antsy.

Tomorrow we have our Christmas party at work from 4-6pm whoa ho hey hey gettin crazy..... The party don't stop til 6 in the evenin! But then the cool kids are going out downtown for a bit the after party and you never know, we may stay out until 8.

OMG that toilet is driving me BATTY!

Saturday... moving day the sequel...gonna get to see my folks one mo again as they so kindly bring me my bed, not that I am hatin on the air mattress, but covering up with a fitted sheet is getting sorta old.....it’s also gonna be cool to have one pot and one pan....it’s a bit challenging to cook eggs with no pan! Tomorrow's party includes an ugly Xmas sweater contest, I don't have a Xmas sweater but I will be wearing a sweater, I hope I don't win.

Ok I am about to go bust up this toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment