Wednesday, December 7, 2011

day 117...hoho ho

I woke up extra early for my meeting, I am leaving in plenty of time and I can't find my keys! Shocker! Everyone knows I lose everything and I typically find what I am looking for in my trunk, well I know this is not the case this time because I let myself in the door, so I know they are here somewhere and I am cussing myself out for losing keys in a one bedroom apartment with no furniture!...well, I finally remembered that I put them in the freezer....I thought that it would be a good way to not forget my Lean Cuisines in the morning and bring them to work for lunch for the rest of the week....great plan! So I grabbed my cold ass keys and head off to my meeting. Meeting went well, except for the fact that they now added accountant to my job description...um hello, my math skills include counting fingers and toes, and this should be interesting.

I got to work and kinda snickered to myself when I passed by Rusty's desk (the marketing girl) I am her Secret Santa and I am in charge of giving her small gifts throughout December. Yesterday I gave her some bath stuff (crystals, fizzy stuff, candles, candle holder) and I didn't have anything to wrap it in, so I scrambled around and donated this green foofoo thing that I hold my TP in on my bathroom floor. It actually worked out perfectly except for the fact that it has spent the past few years holding my toilet paper on my bathroom floor and now it’s sitting on her desk holding Christmas presents from her secret Santa.

The highlight of my day was Brandy unexpectedly taking me out to lunch, she had a meeting in Nashville and made time to take her old ex-roomie out to lunch, and so I rescheduled my lunch with my flooring guy to Friday.

My uncle called my mom and told her that is bullshit that I don't talk to my cousin anymore and that I need to make up with her because they will be in TN visiting her for Christmas.....um I am not going to even comment on that right now....I am in an anxiety-free-zone at the moment.

D. Mac is cracking me up right now, as he is spittin some lyrics from Digital Underground via text, I am currently pretending to know every word of this song with the help of my ol pal google.com, I am pretty sure he is impressed. I honestly thought I was the only one who listened to DU... So just let me introduce myself, my name is Humpty, pronounced with an Umpty....


No comments:

Post a Comment