Tuesday, December 6, 2011

day 115

ok so I have gotten several texts and calls from you all wanting to know whats up with this dude not asking me out. Ok, here is whats up with whats goin down..Donnie Mac and I do talk and text everyday for hours and yes we haven't met yet. This is the only way I can describe it, we are building a foundation...I almost said that with a straight face...we are taking things SLOW. We both acknowledge that this is kooky, but I think we are perfectly okay with building it up and setting the bar so high that we will both be disappointed when we do finally meet. We can make each other laugh over the phone and text, we (I mean he) may be scared to take this relationship on to dry land. All I know is ,we are both single, we have had our dating hits and misses and we are just getting to know each other by talking about absolutely nothing. It may be the perfect way to start a relationship or we will just get bored and it will die down...whatever will be will be. I placed the ball in his court, he can pick it up and do whatever he wants to with it. Until then, I will laugh and go with the flow.

I now have to do some work, I am running our meeting tomorrow at 7am and I must prepare. I also have a lunch tomorrow with our new flooring guy, so I have to get ready for that too...good night

No comments:

Post a Comment