Monday, August 1, 2011

day 17 don't expect much

after a long day of job searching on the Net, I decided to go on a run, I don't know what got into me, but decided to head out into the country side. I am running and running and running and not feeling good about my internal GPS. I am now hoping I don't  pull the same mishap as I did in Ashville when I went on a run and had to hitch hike back to the hotel after being lost forever. As I am running, pretending to be Forest Gump, I pass a field of huge bulls staring at me like 3 feet away and suddenly that barb wire fence between us didn't look so sturdy (I am not sure if bulls ever feel the need to come after a city folk runner, but I really don't know the defense mechanism if they do) heart pumping, picking up speed and I come to an area that says "hunting ground, big and little game, no trespassing" ah crap, why am I not carrying a rifle? and wearing orange for that matter. So I sprint passed that and this large Suburban come rolling up, I flag it down and ask directions and I swear this lady had 2 teeth, no joke, and said told me what road to take. I FINALLY get to the Rock Rd. and walk home, my legs are not functioning properly from all the panicked induced sprinting (I drove it when I got home to see how far I ran/walked...6.6 miles thank you very much)

 Tomorrow I am going to Nashville for an interview, I am not expecting much, its for a Marketing Firm and I get to shadow someone for 8 hours. not excited, but you never know.

tootles.

No comments:

Post a Comment