Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 26

Today I went to work, came home and Brandy and I did some yard work. Now we have been sitting on the porch trolling for future prospects online and juggling the existing ones. Its exhausting! That's it, I am gonna organize an Old Fashion Barn Dance and call it a day. My dad informed me that he has given up on the idea of grand kids, but I have not and though they maybe be 84 or so before my parents see a glimmer of hope in that area (my Dad has been asking for grand kids since I was 15, I asked him if it was ok if I finished high school first..ha) I guess my parents may have to adopt at this rate. Boys are tricky and difficult and bless all you folks who have managed to skip all the drama and start a family. My life, as if right now, is exactly how is was back in 1996. I live with Brandy and we were trolling for boys....accept she has had the husband and kids in the meantime and well...I have stayed the same. Not pitying myself by any means, I have have had two GREAT 5-year-relationships (and didn't have to get divorced either time, because well lets face it, the cow was free) So my optimism is not dying, but the water in my half-full glass is sorta of evaporating. Oh who am I kidding, my life is great and I love living it. EACH TURN LEAVES NEW TIRE TRACKS THAT EQUAL ONE BIG SKID MARK. ha, I just made that up.

***I am now turning on the egg timer to see how long before my mom calls to see if I am ok and my dad calls to tell me he hasn't given up hope and he was just kidding....I am GOOD Ma and Pops, I know you were kidding! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment