Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 42

Ha, there is a sign on the Crunchy Oat cereal box in the pantry that says "I will only stay fresh if Stephanie closes the bag" haha. I hear ya loud and clear Brandy, I will work on it girl.

Well I am feeling a little under the weather today, my throat hurts and my ears have felt better, so I think I am sicky and need to go lie down for a bit.

But I am excited that I got a free spray tan today, I am sitting here slowly getting tanner and tanner while typing on my laptop, its awesome. I should look like a Tropicana Girl in 2-3 more hours. People at work will be confused in the morning.... I opted for the darkest shade they had.....BAM instant Magda Oompa Loompa, its not a good look for me according to every picture I have ever taken, but somehow that doesn't stop me, it was free, so there ya go.

Ok I am gonna go guzzle some boiling salt water and try to relax for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment