Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day 29

So first of all, Amber I am very sorry I was a disappointment yesterday, it wont happen again.  Brandy's friend Doug is over here and we just got done playing reverse trivia. We all came up with our own questions for everyone to answer, I came up with some doozies but I also learned alot...did you know that cows have 4 tits and the earth is 4.5 billion years old and Gelatin comes from bone and there is 5,249 feet in a mile?

 So last night we cut a Bradford pear tree up and made a bon fire, that's why I got distracted and didn't blog. Today I was at work and almost had my friend Max (he is a young kid who seems to be a stoner and not all there) I was tauting him, saying he couldn't fit in the freezer, he bowed up and said he could, I almost had him "dared" into it and then he got a table...dangit..maybe next time. So I had a date tonight but he decided he would rather go 4-wheeling with his buddies and I got bumped to tomorrow. (whatever...) I didn't really care..I was tired anyway.
 I will not tell you what my cousin's Scottish friends talked me into doing last night...as my dad just advertised my blog to his entire friend base on facebook...not sure how selective I am gonna have to be with my disclosure..I will think about it. I love Tennessee, I think its gonna add about 12 years to my life span....no traffic and no drama, everyone is nice as pie and I feel a no stress policy in the making. Oh this was weird, I followed a Sonama truck to work today and when I was on my way home, there he was, the whole way...weird. Anyway, just rambling, gonna get in my jammies and relax...tomorrow is my day off, I feel something brilliant brewing that I will soon write about. Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment