Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 32 Make-up blog

I got an excuse for not blogging. Bama boy was waiting for me when I got home from work yesterday. He was talking Brandy's ear off for a while in the kitchen, waiting on me to get home....I thought it was sweet that he wanted to surprise me. So Brandy made us all dinner and then Bama's bro came over and we built a fire in the back and had a random Tuesday night bon-fire. So Bama boy is nice BUT he is extremely ADD (I call it "shiny ball" syndrome) "So I was driving down the road to work, look a shiny ball, I played the guiter one time,oh look a puppy, maybe I should get a pet pig, where are my shoes?" He is all over the place, and talks non-stop. literally. I had to tell him that he needs to let other people have a turn to talk, I had to explain to him that a conversation is a 2-way street and you have to take turns. He switches subjects so much like he is changing channels on the TV at top speed. He said that people have told him that his stories last too long and he goes off on tangents a lot and then he went on a tangent about going on tangents. It was exhausting. But he is a very nice guy, he was great with Brandy's kids, took Mason out and shot the BeeBee gun with him and then helped Jacob with his homework. It so funny, when I was hanging out with Doug's friends, Justin, (the guy with the mules) it was like pulling teeth to get him to have a conversation, he was like a tree that didn't talk back, I actually had him in my phone as "tree" at one point. Now, I have the polar opposite guy, why must everything be so extreme??? No middle ground in sight, we either have silent cowboy or Chatty McChatterson from Alabama. Everyone knows that I have had my bout with ADD over the years and this guy makes me feel like I've never taken my eye off of the ball once. ha

 have to log off and write again in a bit so I can have a blog from yesterday and today.

No comments:

Post a Comment