Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 30

Day 30! 30 days of following through with writing something. I am impressed with myself, I usually start things and don't follow through, so yay me :)

Today I am going bowling with Knoxville boy in Crossville TN. I told he better not stage anymore B & E's (breaking and entering) at his house to get out of our date. He said LOL LMAO. Which brings me to something that is actually bothering and its getting down right annoying. Boys need to realize that LOL means you are laughing out loud, a smiley face :) is when you are joking about something but no necessarily laughing, and LMAO means your laughing your ass off, therefore, something needs to be pretty darn funny in order to write it and so on and so forth...each of these acronyms or symbols that we have designed to look like winks, winks with tongues sticking out, hearts, and sad faces does not need to go at the end of each sentence.

 Here is a perfect example of what I get all the time:

How's your day going? lol. Went to the store earlier :)  Do you have to work tomorrow? : / Bout to go cut the grass : p When I am done, lets talk on the phone.lmao. ok TTYL. hehehe

Ok lets review: was any of that funny? did any of those statements warrant anything at the end of it besides and punctuation mark? The answer is NO. So stop treating them like they are mandatory in each text. Use them correctly or don't use them at all because you look like an idiot. Don't be an inappropriate LOLer.....

....LOL :) hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment