Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 24

Today was pretty uneventful, until Brandy got an accidental text from her ex-husband of his new girlfriend. It was a video of her taking a crap on the side of the highway while he is narrating it. Don't think he meant to send it to her and she is calling it a Christmas present. WTF who does that??? Who goes number 2 on the side of the highway and who takes a video of it?? Um, I know, WHITE TRASH DUMB F**KS! WOW! Brandy is currently sending the video to everyone she knows! Its weird that there is never a dull moment in the country! I myself have been catching up with my peeps today and waiting by the phone to see if my country boy texts me....he hasn't since last night but he probably has a life......so now I am just watching Brandy's phone blow up. HA! Oh BTW, Brandy's ex cheated on her with this same girl at Bonaroo in a Porta-Jon. And we thought chivalry was dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment