Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 21

Today was good. 2nd day of training...well it kinda sucked but can't expect much when you are expo-ing. The good part was when my dad took me out to dinner on his way back from Michigan. He went there for his high school reunion and came through TN to take me out to dinner and it was so good to see him and I will always remember that!

I had a potential date tonight...he is a cop and wanted me to come to his farm after dark where I would have to meet him near his farm and him drive me to the "camp fire spot" in is truck because I don't have a 4 X 4. Since when do I have to have a 4 x 4 to go on a date?? LOL This is hilarious. I opted not to let a stranger drive me into a country on our first date and insisted that we meet in public another time.

So now I am gonna go to bed early and get ready for my date tomorrow with a guy from Knoxville. We are meeting in the middle in Crossville and go bowling . PUBLIC PLACE WITH WITNESSES!

In the meantime, Me and Brandy are watching Jerseylicious.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment