Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 27

Ok well nothing much to report. Other than Brandy said she may start her own Blog about what its like living with Spaswell. I think that is an outstanding idea...I may just have to tune into that....

Oh and I was invited to Florida today by one of my prospects....and he gave me an hour notice, so I had to decline. He is going to the Redneck Riviara!! HAHAHA! I just had a glimpse into the train wreck days of singing Ice Ice Baby while hanging out of a car window, while sitting on someones lap on A1A...Beachfront Avenue! Actually, the first time I went down to Panama City with in the 9th grade. Spring Break was right around the corner and no one had invited me down to go with them. (most of the people I am referring to were going with their parents to a condo and such) So my dad offered to take me and my brother down in the Full Size Grey Dodge Prospect. I agreed to go on the road trip in hopes of running into a few of my so-called friends ( oh and the day before I went, I was at my friend's house and we decided that I needed to dye my hair red with temporary dye, shockingly, it turned out Ronald McDonald orange. Long story short, me, my dad and brother cruised the strip in the van.....14 years old, orange hair and pimpin with the fam! we finally found some of my friends, but they wanted nothing to do with me.....and you know where they are now? Still in Powder Springs, all strung out on drugs and probably wishing they woulda jumped in the van with Bucky Split (my old nickname the senior boys gave me because I had a a foot long gap between my two front teeth....I seriously could eat corn on the cob through a chain link fence....don't ask how I know that) The second I told my Mom this nickname, she ran me up to the orthodontist, and even though I still had 8 baby teeth left, they yanked them all out and put braces on me, so no teeth and braces.....HOT! And that's where is all started...

No comments:

Post a Comment