Saturday, August 6, 2011

still day 22

My life cracks me up. I had a date in Crosseville at a bowling alley today at 5. I am on my way and I get a call from the guy and he has to reschedule because his house got broken into today and he is waiting for the police to show up. Excuses Excuses. So I turn around (I have been driving for 40 minutes at this point) Sorta like last Saturday. Drove 30 minutes and had to turn back around, wait, no, its exactly like last Saturday! Ha! If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all. So I get home, Brandy is making plans to go out and I have a night of TV in my future. BUT wait hold on, another boy for emails me, he is gonna be in Chattanooga and wants to know if I want to me meet him. Um well I am all dressed up and nowhere to go AGAIN, so what the hell! So now I am about to get back in the car and drive to Chattanooga. to meet another boy and yes he lives in Alabama right on the line and yes he sounds like a country bumpkin. Its a fine line between being desperate and adventurous :) No I take that back I shouldn't have said desperate, I am far from it, I am however on a mission to make one of these "meetings" a success. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment