Monday, February 6, 2012

160 yuck

I just made something not quite as good as the massive pot of squash baby food of yesterday. I somehow screwed up the tuna salad that I was making for my lunch tomorrow. I let my Ninja chop up some onions, celery, then I threw in the tuna, mayo and relish and the stupid thing pureed it instead of mixing in. yuck. So I thought that I would try and salvage it my pouring cornmeal in it and making tuna patties, um don't cook anything with mayo in it.. GROSS! FAIL!
Last night was not the hoorah I pictured, Kelly totally bailed on me, but I ain't mad at her, I got to experience watching a Superbowl all by myself. (I could have gone out with Jeremiah, but I am not feeling it…at all, so I told him I was in Atlanta so he wouldn’t bug me) Anyway, surprisingly, I didn't feel like the loser I thought I would, I was busy manning the squares that my co-workers put me in charge of.  I drew the numbers, completed the board, took a picture of it and texted the picture to everyone involved. I then split up all the money and put it into 4 envelopes, one for each quarter. My phone was blowing up all night; I got a glimpse of a day in the life of a bookie, so watching a great game while manning the books didn't suck. And I was home sweet home when it was time to go to bed.

Yuck I can't move past the pureed tuna. So I made yet another avocado & sprout wrap to get the taste out, I am obsessed with avocadoes, I eat about 4 a week. I can't help it.  My first day of “operation hiatus” went as planned, started my book (love it so far) worked out and ate great....on to day 2. But not before I watch the stupidest show ever, The Bachelor, I have no idea why I am still watching, I just am… maybe cause the smug, villainous, red toothed  model intrigues me) Also, I like to be in the loop when they talk about it on the Bert Show in the morning. .


No comments:

Post a Comment