Monday, February 13, 2012

day 167 Queen of the Night

Well I fast forwarded through about 85% of the Grammys, I thought it was kinda lame.\What happen to the times when Janet Jackson, Eminem, Kid Rock, Madonna, Christina and Brittany were bringing down the house with amazing get up get up and get down performances? Now the only person really breakin it down is Chris "girl beater" Brown? (who was pretty awesome BTW) I mean, I am all for Cold Play and Paul McCartney....but come on…snoozefest! And don’t get me started on Talentless Swift. It was all very tame and mediocre.....that is until Jennifer Hudson sang I Will Always Love you and tears squirted out my eyeballs. She nailed it! Bravo Jennifer! Her voice was and is amazing, all while fighting back tears, I have no idea how she pulled that one off, loved it!!
While I am rippin on music, I just got back from the gym, I was doing some sit-ups to Biz Markie. How in the world was that song so popular?? Oh Baby You, You Got What I Need, sucks! It’s horrible, yet I owned the single tape version and played it all the time.

Anyway, I would like to discuss the interview the owner of the company and the production manager had with a potential employee on Friday. During the interview a gigantic rat runs across the floor! A freakin rat scurries across the floor, probably just as they were asking him about his strengths and weaknesses. Ben jumps up and yells “ah sh*t!” and Rob reportedly had never moved so fast. I am not quite sure what the interviewee was doing, but WTF! I thought my rat drama was over, but they opened the office door and let him run down the hall, nowhere to be found and now I have to start eating my lunch in my car. Now, don't get me wrong, we have a nice clean office, but we are connected to a humungous warehouse that stores people’s furniture while their houses are being restored. Hard telling what we are bringing in, so I am sure the rat just walked right on in. GROSS!!! I am so curious if this guy will show his face for a 2nd interview.

Some people are disgusting, we have dealt with hoarders lately, I have seen some nasty pictures of crap just piled up to the ceiling and drenched from a pipe bursting in the basement. My flooring guy just told me about this lady (not one of our customers) who had millions of roaches; she just sat in her wheel chair and watched them crawl all over the floor. The flooring guys told her to have them cleared out by the time they got back so they could lay the floor, she didn’t and they couldn’t’ get rid of them. So they just covered them up with the new vinyl. Um, ok, so there are live roaches sealed under this ladies new vinyl and she is just gonna roll right over them in her chair? Nothing shocks me anymore.

On that note, I am going to go clean something.


No comments:

Post a Comment