Wednesday, February 8, 2012

day 162 my people know people...have my people call your people

So Allie is over here, I invited her over for dinner and I haven’t hung out with her in a long time. The second she comes over she is one her phone, I hate that crap! I ask what she was doing over there on her phone, she said she was looking for a quote, um ok, well happy hunting, I am gonna go cook dinner. So we just ate and she is still here and still on her phone, so I figure she wouldn’t mind if I blogged. Whatever, it’s sorta a pet peeve of mine, when you are hanging out with me, you are talking to me, I need undivided attention! I always leave my phone out of site when I am hanging out with my friends and I expect people to do the same, I don't get it. But I can’t take it personally; she has always been a phone addict, even at church. Ok, I am done venting.
On to the fact that I got to know the guy who installs our cabinets for our customers a little better today. Only in Nashville does the "rough around the edges" cabinet guy double as a famous song writer. He wrote songs for Alabama and many other bands, his most famous song was High Cotton. His name is Scott Anders and is neighbors with Jason Aldean and his BFF is Luke Bryan's ex-publicist. Perfect, that’s the concert I want to go to!! He comes in a lot, I knew he was connected and I finally got the nerve to shamelessly hit him up for tickets to the Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan concert. He said he would ask around.....what what come on! Brandy and I want to go to this concert so bad, but are not willing to pay 1 million dollars to sit in a crawl space next to the ceiling. Did I mention that we both went to the same high school in small town suburbia? He is a fellow McEachern Indian from GA for cryin out loud! Fingers crossed and no whammies!

So Allie just left, I reached up and did a big yawn and asked what time it was because I was exhausted, she said it was 745pm and then called me an old lady, whatever, I don't care. So that’s that, I must reclaim the couch and watch CT on the Challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment