Wednesday, February 29, 2012

day 181 soap box

Whoa whoa whoa, more responsibility served up on a platter with a side of ADD. Lori and Rob brought me into his office to present me with an opportunity. He wants me to work for the other company too (so like have 2 jobs in 1) I work for Ascension, we do the repairs after the other company, Servpro, cleans up the mess (floods, fire etc). He wants me to run Accounts Receivable for Servpro, basically manage the cash flow of all the jobs. I will have a second office and work for that company and do my job at Ascension. I will be working on salary at my current job and commission on the other. Well alrighty then, I will accept the challenge and roll with it(where is an Adderall dispenser when you need one?) Bring it I say!
I'm just gonna go ahead a give myself some props, why the heck not? Every day (well this month) I feel great about the choices that I am making, I am becoming a better me and I don't think I have ever said that about myself….
Who woulda thought making a fresh start in Nashville would prove to be such a great move on my part....I have been blessed with a chance to live my life on my terms for once and it feels awesome.

I have had this secret goal.....when I was in Atlanta, I went to a stupid singles event and someone asked me what I liked to do for fun, I couldn't think of anything! I mean, I hang out with my friends...is that good enough? hobbies...nope...interests...hhhhhhmmmm let me think...watching football? It was a sad realization and my secret goal was that the next time someone asks me that question I can spit out a few things .....activities and such….I won’t bore you with my running list, I will save it for my profile…I will say things are lookin up.

 I was going to make salmon patties tonight, but I opened the “Mom recommended”  canned Salmon expecting it to be like tuna...nope! Someone just put a whole fish in a blender and stuffed it in a can. Gross! The skin, the bones, the eyes everything....disgusting...sorry mom, it’s in the garbage....

Idol is on....my favs are the boys, the girls are struggling! For the official record my top 5 picks of guys in this order:

Phillips Squared
Reed
Chinky
the guy who looks the muppet...Beaker..
Joshua

The girls....um not as fun and most of them suck but I will pick:

Mini Reba (Skylar) she is my fav
Shannon
Jessica
Elise

ok good night


2 comments: