Tuesday, February 7, 2012

day 161

Well today was interesting, I had an impromptu 6 hour meeting about a lot of stuff that had nothing to do with me, so in order to pay attention I turned into the court reporter and took 12 full pages of notes. I was with the owner of the company and some corporate people, so I thought it was important to act diligent. (I was also keeping track of how many times the new girl yawned) Who yawns 15 times in front of all of your bosses?
I just got done watching The Voice, it’s totally awesome, I love the dynamic of the judges, so fun. I am happy to add it to my roster of reality TV (and watching Blake Shelton doesn’t suck).

I have decided that when the time springs forward and we gain some warmth and daylight, I am getting a dog. I need a pooch back in my life; I miss my Jakey so much and have decided that its time. It has nothing to do with the fact that I am still hearing the people on the ceiling, and we are now adding what sounds like a lady humming to the mix. ITs so freaky! I am learning to deal with it, it’s unexplainable and I don't really know what to do. I just have to keep telling myself that I will wake up the next morning and everything will be fine in the light of day. I am thinking a dog will be just the distraction that I need around 11pm when the footsteps begin their walk-about around my ceiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment